(a) A person commits the crime of unlawful manufacture of a controlled substance in the first degree if he or she violates Section 13A-12-217 and two or more of the following conditions occurred in conjunction with that violation:
(1) Possession of a firearm.
(2) Use of a booby trap.
(3) Illegal possession, transportation, or disposal of hazardous or dangerous materials or while transporting or causing to be transported materials in furtherance of a clandestine laboratory operation, there was created a substantial risk to human health or safety or a danger to the environment.
(4) A clandestine laboratory operation was to take place or did take place within 500 feet of a residence, place of business, church, or school.
(5) A clandestine laboratory operation actually produced any amount of a specified controlled substance.
(6) A clandestine laboratory operation was for the production of controlled substances listed in Schedule I or Schedule II.
(7) A person under the age of 17 was present during the manufacturing process.
(b) Unlawful manufacture of a controlled substance in the first degree is a Class A felony.