No prosecution or proceeding under this article shall be begun except by one of the following parties:
(1) The county superintendent of education or city superintendent of schools where the matter affects a school or private tutor in territory under his supervision; or
(2) An attendance officer; or
(3) The principal teacher of the school which the child attends or should attend; or
(4) The private tutor by whom the child is instructed or should be instructed; or
(5) The probation officer of the county; or
(6) A duly authorized agent of the State Superintendent of Education or the Department of Human Resources.