(Special) Session - Acts
- To amend an act entitle an act to provide for
assessing and collecting taxes, and for taking the census of
this State, passed at the second session of the General Assembly
on the 22d day of Dec.1820, and for other purposes.
- Concerning executions and for other purposes.
- To repeal in part and amend an act entitled an
act to regulate the proceedings in the Courts of Law and Equity
in this State.
- For the relief of the Master builders and mechanics
of the State of Alabama.
- To incorporate the town of Hazle Green in the
county of Madison.
- To fix the permanent seat of justice in the county
of St. Clair, and for other purposes.
- To incorporate the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge
of ancient Free Masons of Alabama and its Masonic Jurisdiction.
- To reduce the expenses of the General Assembly,
and for other purposes.
- To authorise executors, administrators and guardians
to relinquish lands under the act of Congress, passed the 2d
day of March, 1821, and for other purposes.
- To repeal part of an act therein named, and for
- Imposing a tax on Non residents and transient
persons, making Sale of Goods, Wares and Merchandise in this
- To authorise licensed Ministers of the Gospel
to solemnize the rites of Matrimony.
- Amendatory of the laws now in force for the relief
of Insolvent debtors.
- Authorising the collection of toll at the Cahawba
- To repeal the second section of an act passed
the 20th December, 1820, to establish certain election precincts
therein mentioned, and for other purposes.
- To amend an act, to alter and amend the laws
regulating the admission and practice of Councilors and Attorneys
- To amend an act entitled an act to establish
a Bank in the Town of Mobile, passed at St. Stephens, the 20th
of November, 1818.
- Supplementary to an act making appropriations
for the year one thousand eight hundred and twenty-one, and for
- Supplementary to an act entitled an act to organize
the militia of this State, passed at Cahawba, December 20th 1820,
and for other purposes.
- To amend an act, passed at Huntsville Dec. 16th
1819, entitled "an act to establish a public road therein
- Concerning persons residing on the University
lands and who have not rented the same, and for other purposes.
- For the relief of John M. Flinn.
- Amendatory of certain acts and to establish certain
election precincts therein mentioned.
- Concerning the Cahawba Bridge.
- To authorise Malcom Gilchrist of Lawrence county
to build a mill and other water works on the Muscle Shoals.
- To change the name of Ococoposa, and for other
- Extending the time of payment of a certain sum
of money due this state by John M. Taylor.
- Establishing certain additional election precincts
in the county of Henry.
- To extend relief to William Terry for certain
services rendered to the State of Alabama as Engineer.
- Relating to the county of Montgomery
- Authorizing the Comptroller to collect a sum
of money therein named.
- Appointing persons to examine Tuskaloosa and
- Concerning the printing of the Journals and Laws
of the present General Assembly and for other purpose.