ALABAMA LEGISLATIVE ACTS
- 1st Territorial Session, Jan - Feb 1818
- 2nd Territorial Session, Nov 1818
- Annual Session, Oct - Dec 1819
- Annual Session, 6 Nov - 21 Dec 1820
- Called (Special) Session, 4 - 18 Jun 1821
- Annual Session, 5 Nov - 19 Dec 1821
- Annual Session, 18 Nov 1822 - 1 Jan 1823
- Annual Session, 17 Nov - 31 Dec 1823
- Annual Session, 15 Nov - 25 Dec 1824
- Annual Session, 21 Nov 1825 - 14 Jan 1826
- Annual Session, 22 Nov 1826 - 13 Jan 1827
- Annual Session, 19 Nov 1827 - 15 Jan 1828
- Annual Session, 22 Nov 1833 - 18 Jan 1834 Acts
- Annual Session,16 - 23 Dec 1836 Acts
Copyright 2008 - The Alabama Legislature
The information in this section is provided for historical and research purposes. Users should feel free to link to this section and to print any of the contents contained herein. However, copying of textual information for the purposes of placement on another website is prohibited.
The House Journals, Senate Journals and Acts have been produced from digitized copies of the bound and printed documents, then converted to text in order to make same more easily readable to the viewer. However, in all cases, original language usage, including archaic words and legal terminology, as well as punctuation, have been retained so as not to compromise the integrity of these documents. Likewise, page numbers presented herein correspond to the same page numbers as found in the bound and printed documents, for the reasons aforestated. This project is a multi-year endeavor. New documents will be added, by session and progressing forward, as they are made ready.
Special thanks to Dr. Ed Bridges and Ms. Tracey Berezansky, of the Alabama Department of Archives & History, and to Ms. Renee Crane, of the Alabama Senate Staff, whose efforts continue to make this presentation possible.
Send comments, questions and suggestions to Mike Murphy.